與神對話 中英文節錄 在網路幾乎找不到英文的部分...

所以 是我一個字一個字打上去的~

有些電影節錄的根原文不同,可能是為了電影需要rephrase過了~

在此附上原文英文版 大家可以慢慢品嘗^^

http://www.milesresearch.com/main/cwg.htm

 

 

From the highest mountain it has been shouted, 

in the lowest place its whisper has been heard. 

(從高山之巔長嘯 從深邃幽谷低吟 )


Through the corridors of all human experience has this Truth been echoed: Love is the answer. 

(穿過時間長廊 真理獲得共鳴 “愛”就是一切的答案)


You  have projected the role of ‘parent’ onto God, 

and have thus come up with a God Who judges and rewards or punishes.

(你把神擬想成父母的形象 認為它賞善罰惡 仲裁是非 )


you have create a fear-based reality around love. 

And this fear-based love reality dominates your experience of love.

(你創造的愛源自恐懼 所以恐懼操控你對愛的體驗)


Indeed, it actually creates it.

(事實上 你是由恐懼產生愛)

 

Is it fear that you need in order to be, 

do, and have what is intrinsically right?

(是否恐懼之下才能做對的事?)


Must you be threatened in order to be good?

(是否在恐嚇之下才能做好事?)


And what is being good? Who gets the final say about that?

(什麼是好事?誰又有權定義?)


I tell you this. You are your own rule maker. 

You set the guidelines.

(告訴你吧!你應該替自己訂定規則 你應該替自己做出指引)


Love is all there is.

(只有“愛”別無其他~ )




Yes, you've heard it before.

(對!你聽過這些話。)


In fact i've event put it on a bumper sticker for you.

(甚至貼在車的保險桿提醒你)


But in times of trouble, in times of worry, doubt, or fear, you choose to forget.

(但一旦遇到困難、焦慮、惶恐 就又拋諸九霄雲外)


What you should do is answer the simple question, what would love do now?

(你只要回答這簡單的問題 若有愛,又將如何?)


To live your life without expectation… 

without the need of specific results… that is freedom.

(活的無慾、無求 這才是真正自由 )


 

Remember, you are constantly in the act of creating yourself.

You are in every moment, deciding who and what you are. 

(切記,你不斷在創造自我 無時無刻你都在塑造自己的面貌)


You decide this largely through the choices you make. 

Regarding who and what you feel passionate about.

(那些讓你產生熱情的人和事 將透過選擇決定你是誰)

 


Worry is the activity of mind. That does not understand its connection with me.

(擔憂出於蒙昧 只因不了解萬物與我的連結)


Do you remember the question what would love do now?

(記得我的問題嗎?若有愛,又將如何?)

 

Answer the question now… 

And I will be there, always, in all ways.

(我將化身各種形式,與你同在。)

 

 

Suffering has nothing to do with events, but with one’s reaction to them. 

(受苦是一種感受 和實際發生的事情無關) 


What’s happening is merely happening. How we feel about it is another matter.

(事情本身沒有好壞 是主觀的感受決定一切)

(People will say I just WANT my life back, good, prosperous,…)

 

 

You can’t have anything you want.

Your very request is one of lack… 

and you saying you WANT a thing only works to produce that precise experience, wanting in your reality. Yeah!

(需求源自於匱乏 認為一切都能透過爭取得到 卻不知道這所有選擇都是出於我的安排)

 

Should I therefore punish you … 

for making a choice that I myself have laid before you? 

This is a question you must ask yourself… 

before you would assign the role of a condemning God.

(你所認定的對與錯都不存在 請你務必深思 神是否真的賞善罰惡?)



Unendingly have you beseeched me, show myself, explain myself, reveal myself. 

(你不斷求我現身 求我解釋 求我露面)


I am doing so here in terms so plain… you cannot misunderstand.

(我現在把道理說的非常淺顯 )


I am here, right here, right now.

(我就在這裡 就在此地 就在此時)

 


 

Now it is time to go to your god space, more than ever. 

It will bring you great peace of mind. 

(你現在應該回復靈性 你將感受前所未有的祥和)


And from a peaceful mind do great ideas flow… 

ideas which could be solutions… 

to the biggest problems you imagine yourself to have. 

(祥和的心靈產生偉大意念 可以解決你所謂天大的問題)



 

Do you imagine this is too big a problem for me to solve? 

(在我看來,這些問題又算甚麼?)


Is getting out of this jam too big a miracle for me to hanle?

(解答這些問題,稱得上奇蹟嗎?)


I understand that you may think it’s too big for you handle, 

even with all the tools I’ve given you. 

(即使得到的指引,我知道這對你而言依然艱難)


But do you really think it’s really too big for me?

(對我來說,卻是尋常。)

 

 

But you think you are below ME, when in truth we are all one.

(你覺得你服侍於我,其實我們一體同在。)


I want for you what you want for you nothing more, nothing less. 

(我希望你所希望的 不多 也不少)


I am not concerned about your world success, only you are. 

(我不在乎你世俗的成功 你才在乎)


You are not to worry about making a living. 

(你不該為生計煩憂)


True masters are those who have to make a life rather than a living.

(智者締造生命 而非為生計所迫)

 

Go ahead! Do whatever you really love. Do nothing else.

(盡情擁抱你愛的事物 其他無須考慮 )


You have so little time.

(人生苦短)


How can you think of wasting a moment… 

doing something for a living that you don’t like to do?

(怎能為生計浪擲光陰?)


That is not a living. That is dying!

(那樣不叫過活,只是白走了這一遭。)

 

 

編纂+文字key in: by 江咩咩 maymay0101 



may0101 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()